Casio G-Shock Master of G Twin Sensor Green Resin Watch GG-1000-1A3
This is a Twin Sensor model from the G-Shock Mudmaster Series, designed for use in extreme environments scattered with rubble, dirt and debris.
With a push of one large button at the 3 o'clock position, you can check your position with its Compass. The temperature can also be measured easily by pushing the button at 4 o'clock. This model has been developed with operability in mind so that anyone can intuitively check their position using the Compass, even in the most extreme climates, without visual observation. The dust and mud-resistant button guard cylinder structure prevents fine sand and mud from getting into the buttons while also helping to absorb any shock to the buttons and improving operability. Broad hour/minute hands and indices of large Arabic numerals have also been adopted to improve visibility. This design is packed with military-style flare, including a mode display that uses a sprocket-inspired disk dial and a textured band to prevent slipping.
Case size (L× W× H)
56.2 × 55.3 × 17.3 mm
Case and bezel material
Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
200-meter water resistance
Power supply and battery life
Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W X 2
Digital compass (NORTH)
Hand indication of north (20 seconds continuous measurement)
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0 to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°
Magnetic declination correction
Display range: -10 to 60℃ (14 to 140℉)
Display unit: 0.1℃ (0.2℉)
- Will be shipped by courier. DHL.
- All our products are 100% authentic.
- Comes with original papers and package.
- Business days from Sunday to Thursday.
- All import duties and customs clearance charges are the responsibility of the buyer if there is any.
- Please note that we charge a 20% restocking fees for any shipment not claimed and accepted from customs clearance and has to be returned to shipper.